Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SSRS - one or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly

Hi, even though this error is a simple and actually found at the beginning only when start report developing however I think it would be ok as well if I logged it in the forum.

 --- Issue ---
In the multiple AOS environments, we create a SSRS report in Visual Studio and then save and add it back to AOT. Next day, we open AOT and try to edit that VS Studio project. But found the error like this.
one or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly.
C:\Users\..\Microsoft Dynamics AX\Dynamics AX Model Projects\ShReleaseProductReport\ShReleaseProductReport.dynamicsproj : error : Unable to connect to the AOS specified in the Microsoft Dynamics AX Client Configuration. The configuration could be missing, invalid, or the AOS is not running. To connect to the AOS, check the network connection between the client and the AOS, verify that a valid configuration exists, and that the AOS service is running on the server.

--- Resolution ---
- Open AX 2012 Client configuration
- At 'Set Configuration Store' --> Load the correct client axc file
- It will show as follows.

9 comments:

  1. Perfect solution! I wasted a day on trying to fix this and after I found your post, it was corrected in under 5 minutes. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Acoustic, it worked for me.
      I also wasted my whole day.
      Regards,
      Dheeraj Shukla

      Delete
    2. Good to hear it helped you too Shukla. I also wasted my days in the past too! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Full path is possible but the easier way would be just click menu 'set configuration store', the file browser will be pop-up, you can choose the file from that I think.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply, where I shall get the file, request you to please give me the path, I need this issue to be fixed urgently. Please help

      Delete
    3. You will get the axc file for a specific environment when you save it from ax client configuration utiliy. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete